Kin Shin Kai is headed by George Ciechanowicz, a master level 7th Dan karate instructor who has been fortunate to learn from some of the world’s finest
He is assisted by a team of highly experienced senior instructors
Teaching philosophy wise, we focus on the development of every individual student
We have been teaching in Ivanhoe area since 1989 and in that time have taught ~1000 students and graduated ~100 Black Belts
We particularly focus on practical Self Defense and Self Development
We adapt our teaching for age, size, ability & personality
We believe in keeping our groups small & personal
Technically we are based on, but not limited to, the ‘Goju Kensha’ system of the late legendary master Ohtsuka Tadahiko.
This includes elements of other complementary martial arts including Tai Chi and Kung Fu.
To find out more book a free tryout now!
- Class sizes are small & personal
- Family friendly fees – Juniors $135 per 10 wk term, Teens/adults $170
- Experienced Black Belt instructors
- Highly organised & well rounded curriculum
- Highly structured lesson planning & delivery
- A Commitment to continuous improvement
‘I could not have asked for a better teacher/mentor. I’m lucky to be your student/friend. Looking forward to many more wonderful years’ – Nick
Contact us using the form below to book a free tryout class
Get Started Here: